- Adds IE6 & IE7 support (still a work in progress but FAR better than before).
- Fixes the ‘Leave a comment’ page jump link.
- Fixes images on the home page using the blog formatted index.php template file.
- Fixes image ‘floating’ issue in the front page template that broke the image alignment.
- Improved static navigation arrows for an easier UX.
- Now pulls the ‘large’ (800px wide) image instead of the full size image for CSS backgrounds on the homepage (Images loads faster as a result).
- Adds EXIF Data to image attachment pages (However, Shutter Speed does not work).
- Fixes borders and shadows for Firefox 3.5 and Safari 4.
- Reworked comments section to include Pings.
- New 404 template that adheres to the site’s format.
Download it here.
IMPORTANT: If you’ve made modifications to your AutoFocus theme, you may want to back up your current version before over-writing the files, so that you don’t lose anything.
Also thanks for all of the GREAT comments I keep receiving about AutoFocus. I really appreciate it! If you find any bugs or errors which is kind of inevitable, please be sure to leave a comment so that I can include fixes/corrections in the next update.